I finished it a week after our meeting.
It was very moving. You really open your heart and expose yourself…I love it!!!
It is more a personal story book than an Israeli High-Tech book…
Again, for me it was very exciting (mainly the family’s parts) and I also got some lessons:
1. Always believe in yourself
2. The “big mines” in the business are actually human beings so we can beat them.
3. Select carefully your partners and base your choice mainly upon their personality
4. Think over the current situation in your partner selection – someone that seems to be fit now, might be not ideal for the future.
5. Since we are small, our competitive advantage should come from creativity and dynamism.
Many thx. for those insights and more…
Chanan Ben-Oz, Business Strategy Expert, Haifa University PhD.